Learn how to prepare for your job interview with these top tips. This video covers some general points about the best to approach to successfully passing an interview. We also have some additional tips if English is not your first language. The tips fall into several categories including introductions, body language, what to say and what not to say at the interview. If you are unsure about your English we have some expressions and phrases to help you make the most of your skills.
Your host is Gideon CEO of LetThemTalk in Paris and formerly an IT consultant in London.
1. Tell me a little about yourself.
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your weaknesses?
4. Where do you see yourself in five years?
5. What do you know about our company?
6. Are you good at dealing with change?
7. Do you work well under pressure?
8. How do you make important decisions?
You may subscribe to receive e-mail notification when new Jobs are posted to the eJobs.lk website.